Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

[VoD] Powerslaver

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 am

Hi guys,

Just dropping in to say hello and introduce myself. As you will have gathered, i'm your local friendly Greek, here to add a bit of flavor to the clan. Partly of Spartan origin (have actually served in the Greek Army, trained in the base camp in Sparta), my home town being the capital-Athens. Currently I am living and working in London UK, where I am trying to perfect my skills in voice acting (get in da choppa) *j/k.

I've always been an avid gamer and have had a fair share of experience in online gaming from the olden days including FPS (AvP, CS, UT, Q3, Battlefield) and MMORPGs (DAoC, WoW, Warhammer). I'm not going to mention any past successes or achievements, but I can tell you that I have spent a lot of time playing with some of the top guilds/clans in the field.

Quite happy to be part of VoD, as I like the attitude - people - seriousness - organisation - effectiveness and overall no f*cking around mentality of the clan. Looking forward to get to know more of you, and advance in KZ2 leaderboards.

favorite moto: don't f*ck around (arnold style)

Cheers,
Niko
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:30 am

welcome to the clan Smile was that national service you did in greece or did u sign up?
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 am

thanks cash Smile

national service, 1 year duration. hard stuff....
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:27 am

Welcome! I didn't see an application so I wasn't sure if you were a clan member or not yet. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:14 am

thanks G!

for some weird reason my application post was deleted from the forum (i think nick did it on purpose to vex me :p)
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

Rep : 2

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 am

no it wasnt me, i thought it was G?
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Could have been. I deleted the applications of members who aren't here anymore but thought I locked the rest.
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Nice to meet you powerslave Smile and im part greek/cypriot so im not quite spartan decent... too short to be of spartan decent haha.

Sound like a cool gamer, and national service, harsh stuff from if its anything like the stuff my cusons did in cyprus.

Add ny psn:maximumpleasure

look forward to gaming with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[VoD] Powerslaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Powerslaver   [VoD] Powerslaver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VoD] Powerslaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: