Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

[VoD] Galactimus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[VoD] Galactimus Empty
PostSubject: [VoD] Galactimus   [VoD] Galactimus Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:59 pm

To the members of [Victory or Death],

I regret to inform you that Galactimus has hereby accepted a clan position in [VoD]. I offer you my deepest apologies and I assure you everything is being done to rectify this matter. However, until this is resolved we must withstand adversity, withstand the fires of hell from claiming the sky, withstand Galactimus. Some of you may look on in despair, your morale may be curb-stomped or nuked in similar fashion, perhaps even the devil himself will rise up and smother you into his crotch like a soapy lather of evil, but ladies and gentlemen we must persevere. We must not let the insanity of one man ruin our fates or the fates of our children. We will acknowledge his presence, we will learn to control and contain him, and then we will UNLEASH him upon our enemies. I fear this decision comes with irreversible consequences. I beg your forgiveness and pray for those already lost to his madness.

Sincerely,

Galactimus
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Galactimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VoD] Galactimus   [VoD] Galactimus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Galactimus wrote:
To the members of [Victory or Death],

I regret to inform you that Galactimus has hereby accepted a clan position in [VoD]. I offer you my deepest apologies and I assure you everything is being done to rectify this matter. However, until this is resolved we must withstand adversity, withstand the fires of hell from claiming the sky, withstand Galactimus. Some of you may look on in despair, your morale may be curb-stomped or nuked in similar fashion, perhaps even the devil himself will rise up and smother you into his crotch like a soapy lather of evil, but ladies and gentlemen we must persevere. We must not let the insanity of one man ruin our fates or the fates of our children. We will acknowledge his presence, we will learn to control and contain him, and then we will UNLEASH him upon our enemies. I fear this decision comes with irreversible consequences. I beg your forgiveness and pray for those already lost to his madness.

Sincerely,

Galactimus
i'm hoping you were kidding about resigning Neutral
you're the only reason i joined
(besides the anonymous butt sex)
Back to top Go down

[VoD] Galactimus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: