Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

hello VoD people :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hello VoD people :D Empty
PostSubject: hello VoD people :D   hello VoD people :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 am

hi my psn is explosivecheeese, i come from the UK have been playing killzone 2 almost 2 weeks now, i'm wanting to apply for the VoD clan.
i am a skilled player sometimes there are games i just can't get many kills, but most games i'm 'flying'. in the 1st week of online play i got #3 valor, only didn't get #4 because i didnt play at the weekend. got many badges and only a few of some ribbons to go until another badge. often a sniper most recently but am good with all infantry types, not so much with assualt though..
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

hello VoD people :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello VoD people :D   hello VoD people :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 am

hey dude Smile if you want to join VoD I'm afraid your gonna have to post your application and follow the template provided to you under Applications and Trials.
Back to top Go down

hello VoD people :D
Page 1 of 1