Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Hi everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi everyone Smile Im max and im a new one to VoD.
Haven't had a chance to play with anyone on killzone yet, been out the house since I got accepted due to a domestic at home, but all sorted now Very Happy I live in the southwest of England, Im a part time chef at a family run business. Ive always been into fps games, killzone being my new favorite Smile only had it for two weeks, but top ten% both weeks so seem to have picked it up fairly quick Smile

I play guitar and im pretty laid back guy i think, good sense of humour. Im part spanish/cypriot, love the sun, a good night drinking and yeaah thats me, look forward to being part of the clan Smile

msn:max-imum_pleasure@hotmail.co.uk
psn:maximumpleasure
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Dude I want your life! Razz I really want to be part of a kitchen but chef would be such a big responsibility for me but helping around the kitchen is so cewl Razz being a chef is even better omg.. Razz and gosh you play the guitar too? I just bought an acoustic one a few days ago lol and I've only really just got the hang of playing a few cords.. I never realised it would be painful for the fingers.. trying to play the guitar lol Razz but dude welcome to VoD Smile I hope you stay for good and become a fully fledged member.
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: