Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Yo Newboy here...

Go down 
+2
iFearless
OlympicSlagbag
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OlympicSlagbag
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
OlympicSlagbag

Rep : 2

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 am

Yo,

Thought I'd introduce oneself to everyone, obviously a newboy here as of...well 8 minutes ago lol just managed to roll out of my pit at 10:20am which is early for me on a Saturday! Very Happy Not played with anyone from [VoD] although have played against Paradox before Smile. 22 yrs old, love doing the gaming thing have done for about 6 years. I recently worked at an Insurance Company as an Insurance Systems Manager but got made redundant 2 weeks ago and finding work has been a bit of a ball ache with the current financial climate in this dump but I do have my own web design contacts etc. so I am still keeping busy with alot of independant work. Big fan of my music, into pretty much most types except I'm well into my House Music, Trance, Breaks, D n B etc. do the Rave thing quite often lol (love to of been around for the early 90's though Smile)

Anyway not going to give my life story but a little introduction is better than none at all, looking forward to playing some KZ with all and not having to listen to Polski's/Frenchies down Comm's all day while I play lol Smile.

Add me up if you want PSN: OlympicSlagbag

Peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.bounceyjames.co.uk
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:39 am

welcome to the clan mate, nice to have ya

add me on PSN and we will get the games rolling

you will get to know everyone quite quickly we are a friendly bunch, ive also invited you to the clan on killzone so accept that when ready, once again welcome and i hope you enjoy it here Very Happy

Nick
Back to top Go down
Toneh
VoD General
VoD General
Toneh

Rep : 3

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:41 am

Hey,

Glad to have you on board! I saw there was quite alot of invites to clans on the KZ forums, so its nice to know you chose us!

Most of the clan matches have already been set up so you won't be able play those but you can still cheer us on! We will set up some match next week.

And if you branch out in your web design, gimme a job!
Back to top Go down
OlympicSlagbag
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
OlympicSlagbag

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 am

To be honest Toneh it was because you guys seem to have an active community going on here, and most the others just seem to be a case of "JOIN MY CLAN" with no real substance Smile.

Yeah I've added those up I know of course Smile and don't worry about the games thing, it'd be nice just to be able to play public with some other UK'rs you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bounceyjames.co.uk
lukester911
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer

Rep : 1

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:34 am

ah good old brummy...

nothing else to say really
Back to top Go down
zen12345
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
zen12345

Rep : 1

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:18 am

hey, welcome to the clan fella- add me and we can get some matches going.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 am

Hey dude welcome to the clan! It's great to have someone like you onboard Smile
Back to top Go down

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Welcome fella! Glad to have you on board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Newboy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Newboy here...   Yo Newboy here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo Newboy here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: