Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Hello everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BobElHat
VoD Veteran
VoD Veteran
BobElHat

Rep : 0

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 am

Hello everyone,

newest recruit BobElHat reporting for duty! I'm from sunny Sheffield, a Yorkshireman born and bred though I did live in London for a few years. I'm 33, so almost senile and ready for retirement. Currently a victim of the recession but I've been accepted for a job with the civil service, which should materialise some time in the next few months. Yes, months - they take forever with their recruitment. Having been made redundant twice in the past two years I figured working at the Jobcentre would be a nice safe growth industry!

I've been gaming since the days of the Spectrum and on-line FPS since Quake 3. Favourite game of all time must have been Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I played that for years and could do all the maps blindfolded. KZ2 is the closest I've come to ET since I switched from PC to Mac + PS3. I know there's ET:Quake Wars, but apparently not many people play. Played a lot of CoD:MW but have hardly touched it since KZ2 came out. A bit of RSV2, Resistance 2 and SOCOM too, but none grabbed me in the same way as KZ2. Raced a lot of GT5p, but I'm bored of the limited selection of tracks now and waiting for GT5 to come out. I defect to a friend's 360 to play GRAW2 most Tuesdays.

Hope to see you all on-line soon! I should be on this afternoon after the Grand Prix has finished.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 am

Hey Bob! Welcome to VoD Smile I hope you enjoy your stay here dude Smile Don't forget to add me with Prophet_Trio.. so maybe we could have a number of games together in the future. And yep the recession is quite awfull, hopefully it'll get better in the few months to come.. but anyhow welcome again to VoD Razz and we usually hang out under the home page.. on the chat box.. so don't be shy! and say hallo to everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Tigerking
VoD Trooper
VoD Trooper
Tigerking

Rep : 0

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:12 am

BobElHat wrote:

Played a lot of CoD:MW but have hardly touched it since KZ2 came out. A bit of RSV2, Resistance 2 and SOCOM too, but none grabbed me in the same way as KZ2.

I feel the same way about KZ2. I also understand that’s it’s natural for interest to lose out in things, but I love everything about this game. I've ordered and played Killzone Liberation on the PSP, had a custom Killzone t-shirt made and even have framed Killzone PS2 poster hanging on my wall. I’ve played KZ2 everyday at a minimum of three hours since March 2 and will make up any reason to still keep on playing. My interest is as strong as ever, what makes it tough is the weather in Germany has been fantastic lately so it’s a hard to stay inside and play.
Back to top Go down
OlympicSlagbag
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
OlympicSlagbag

Rep : 2

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Yo Bob,

I'm currently a victim off the recession aswell, made redundant 4 weeks ago and made homeless 2 weeks ago so I'm currently suffering lol. Its a load of balls ain't it? Smile Atleast you got something sorted, welcome to the clan in the short time I've been here its a great bunch of guys and I'm sure you'll settle.

Good call on the switching from PC to Mac + PS3 I did exactly the same thing and havn't looked back. Apple have seriously got it right at the moment and the Mac is leading the way Smile

Lets get out there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bounceyjames.co.uk
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: