Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Hi everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:07 am

Just signed up, thought i should come and say hi

is this clan for playstation 3?
Back to top Go down
lukester911
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer

Rep : 1

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:08 am

yes, killzone is ps3 only and seeing as we play it that's sort of unavoidable
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am

I run a ps3 clan and we mainly on call of duty, but we are hoping to expand on more games such as killzone but we cant find somone whos dedicated to the clan to help.. i was thinking maybe we could combined? or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:10 am

Welcome to the forum Josh Smile
Back to top Go down
zen12345
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
zen12345

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:05 pm

combine? care to explain?
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Well i run a playstation 3 based clan that is mainly on call of duty 4 and 5. We currently have around 30-40 active members that play daily. Gets better when we hold events like mike myers on cod Razz

But we are hoping to expand on to more and more games, we do have members that currently play killzone2, and we are trying to get some dedicated members to help run the section and to help us build by recruiting and giving tryouts.
But people come and go because there not dedicated enough. I've checked you guys out and as your a ps3 clan and play killzone i thought i should come on in and see if we could sort somthing out.

I am on everyday, most of the day.. Active admin that is always looks for new ways to make our clan bigger and better.

I thought was you play killzone maybe we could conbine and make the clan bigger... as you have dedicated members and admins for killzone looks like a good idea. because we have members aswel. Plus we get new recruits everday wanting to sign up.

When are a ownage clan on the playstation 3.
Back to top Go down
Toneh
VoD General
VoD General
Toneh

Rep : 3

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:59 am

Hey Josh,

The idea of merging would be ideal as we are looking for some more active members, so if you have active members that would like to join this clan then we could arrange it. We do only accept people that can be online from the times of 8pm-10pm UK time so if you have any UK members then great but any other people, you will need to ask them if they can make the times.

Have you made a clan on KZ yet ? if not, if you could arrange your guys to get together and have a game with us that would be ideal.
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:25 am

Welcome to the Forum Josh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zen12345
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
zen12345

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:26 am

yeah- we would like new recruits- however, they must be dedicated to killzone as well, and also must be pretty good at it, and have the general rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: