Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

APP-xXACH1LLESXx

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

APP-xXACH1LLESXx Empty
    PostSubject: APP-xXACH1LLESXx   APP-xXACH1LLESXx Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 am

1. PSN ID:xXACH1LLESXx

2. Name:Terrell Price

3. Email:terrell2012@live.com

4. Age:14

5. Country:U.S

6. Headset:yessir

7. KDR:n/a i didnt get game yet

8. Have you achieved the rank of General:no

9. Previous Clans, If any:KILLS OWNS

10. Games you played with these clans:0

11. Why do you want to join [VoD]:i want to join VoD because this seem like a well organized clan and i really believe this clan can make it to the top 10 in the world,plus i have a great trainer AdzDev also i bought the KZ2 DLC so yea

12. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?:yup

13. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? why certainly

14. Have you played 50 online match's? no

15. Have you unlocked all secondary abilities? if not, please list the ones you haven't got.nothing
    Back to top Go down

APP-xXACH1LLESXx Empty
    PostSubject: Re: APP-xXACH1LLESXx   APP-xXACH1LLESXx Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

i think you should be let in dude you can be like a cheerleader at the begganing and whatch all the clan matches and stuff so you learn the tactics Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Prophet_Trio
    VoD General
    VoD General
    Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

APP-xXACH1LLESXx Empty
    PostSubject: Re: APP-xXACH1LLESXx   APP-xXACH1LLESXx Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

Ah dude Smile well we all haven't really got a problem with Adz's proposition about training you and so on Smile I guess all you have to do now is wait until ze Toneh gives you the green light Smile
    Back to top Go down

APP-xXACH1LLESXx Empty
    PostSubject: Re: APP-xXACH1LLESXx   APP-xXACH1LLESXx Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:50 pm

AdzDev wrote:
    i think you should be let in dude you can be like a cheerleader at the begganing and whatch all the clan matches and stuff so you learn the tactics Smile

Good idea but i dont want to be called a cheerleader
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

APP-xXACH1LLESXx Empty
    PostSubject: Re: APP-xXACH1LLESXx   APP-xXACH1LLESXx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APP-xXACH1LLESXx
    Page 1 of 1