Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Good evening!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinger_8938

Kinger_8938

Rep : 0

Good evening!! Empty
PostSubject: Good evening!!   Good evening!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 am

Hi guys! I was directed to this clan from Ps3-leagues!

Im looking to join a clan for the up coming killzone 3 Smile

Im 21 and from the UK, i also play uncharted 2 and some mag here and there but im looking to get more involved with killzone 3 and maybe socom 4! I took part in the closed beta and am currently playing the public open beta ! My k/d ratio varies but tends to stay above 1.10, i wouldnt say im the best out there but i hope that improves!!

Cant wait! Hope to play with some of you soon!

Matt
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

Rep : 2

Good evening!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening!!   Good evening!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:24 pm

hello there mate, welcome to the forum, were not actually recruiting anymore as we have had alot of players join recently.

this may change though because some people may not get the game or might not be that active, we will know the situation when the game comes out on the 25th, add some people on PSN im sure people will be happy to party up
Back to top Go down
Kinger_8938

Kinger_8938

Rep : 0

Good evening!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening!!   Good evening!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Ahhh ok, ill check back from time to time upto the games release!

Thanks for letting me know!

Back to top Go down
Richie
VoD Trooper
VoD Trooper
Richie

Rep : 1

Good evening!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening!!   Good evening!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Alright mate add me on psn and i'll let you know around the 25th if Nick wants to take anyone on

If you are getting Socom 4 check out the P3L Clan closer to it's release date as i'm sure Trouty will take you on there (they're all socom fanboys lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good evening!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening!!   Good evening!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good evening!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: