Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

Application: DJ_Alexander_UK

Go down 
+3
OlympicSlagbag
Toneh
Prophet_Trio
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Empty
PostSubject: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm

1. PSN ID: DJ_Alexander_UK

2. Name: Alexander

3. Email: alexander@twisted.org.uk

4. Age: 33

5. Country: UK

6. Headset: Yes

7. KDR: 0.88

8. Have you achieved the rank of General: Yes

9. Previous Clans, If any: None

10. Games you played with these clans: None

11. Why do you want to join [VoD]: Would just like to take part in clan warfare!

12. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: Yes

13. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? Yes

14. Have you played 50 online match's? Yes

15. Have you unlocked all secondary abilities? Yes
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey welcome to the VoD forum Smile your application should be dealt by Toneh or Nick/Administrator soon Smile ish Razz
Back to top Go down
Toneh
VoD General
VoD General
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:13 am

Hey Alexander,

I think the best thing to do is add anyone from this forum and play a match so we can see how good you are, your KDR isn't at requirement yet but that could be a case of learning the ropes.

Also we are a competitive clan, so is that what you are looking for or are you just casual because we need people to be very active on the forums as matches pop up at any time and we need people to be available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:40 am

I always thought KDR was a bit of a weird thing given that K2 is a very strategic FPS. For instance; probably one of the reasons why my KDR is so low is because I do a lot of suicide runs as a tactician. If KDR was everything I'd just end up playing sniper like half of every team, but I've always seen winning the game as more important. I have brought it up recently though, but I've found the best way to do that is in pistol only matches which always seems a bit silly, but kinda fun nonetheless.

I can certainly be active though. I'm a PC analyst who works from home so I'm within PS3 range at most times.
Back to top Go down
OlympicSlagbag
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
OlympicSlagbag

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:00 am

i say sign him up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bounceyjames.co.uk
Toneh
VoD General
VoD General
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:47 am

All you had to say was Tactician! thats the magic word! You're IN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:58 am

LOL!! ah welcome to the clan alex Smile we usually hang out on the chat room on our front page so don't hesitate to pop by and say hello Smile
don't forget to add me too my psn is Prophet_Trio Smile
Back to top Go down
OlympicSlagbag
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
OlympicSlagbag

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:57 am

aye add me up OlympicSlagbag I've not played alot of KZ2 recently mind been obsessed with trophy hunting on RES5 Smile Welcome to the clan mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bounceyjames.co.uk
Rabet_94
VoD Trooper
VoD Trooper
Rabet_94

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:33 am

yep well done mate. Razz add me Rabet_94
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:48 am

Welcome to the clan mate add me on psn, Khany10
Back to top Go down
zen12345
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
zen12345

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:59 am

hey fella. add me cos you sound like a fun guy to play with,
and i'd love to see your spawn grenade skills!
Have you completed air bots? if you did it without cheating- then you really are a god!!

add me: zen12345
Back to top Go down
Administrator
VoD Member
VoD Member
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:56 am

welcome to VoD mate, you will like it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.victoryordeath.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:37 am

zen12345 wrote:
Have you completed air bots? if you did it without cheating- then you really are a god!!

Yep, completed air bots.

It wasn't all that difficult. Trick was to set up really long games and then it came easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:48 am

Wow LOL alex is a god Razz we all found it so bloody difficult trying to get the damn badge Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:49 am

Ok. I'm in! geek
Back to top Go down
zen12345
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
zen12345

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:21 am

i havent even got it yet> still trying without cheating. im on 3!

nice one mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Like I said, you just need to do something like Pyrrhus Rise or Visari Hammer with maxed game times and options. It'll take you 1-2 hours to get through a game but you're pretty much guaranteed to get a ribbon each time. The pistol matches are especially good. Also, make sure you take out any engineer sentries as you see them.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:08 am

Or you can do what Toneh does.. *hacks* .. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Reapplying! Didn't even realise I was inactive. Hadn't been able to get in on any games was all because it always seemed to be the same 6 people getting in first. :p
Back to top Go down
BobElHat
VoD Veteran
VoD Veteran
BobElHat

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Yeah, you've got to be quick to get your name down! Even if you don't get in the first 6 to sign up do still put your name down as 7th or 8th and pop into the chat before the match (30-40 minutes, in case there's training). That'll let the clan leaders know you're willing to play, even if enough signed up before you got a chance. The signup is as much so that we know we've got enough players available as it is to decide who plays. It is often first-come-first-served, but those who've signed up first are sometimes willing to give up their place to give someone else a chance, and sometimes for a particularly tough match the leaders pick the best available players, regardless of who signed up when.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:22 am

Yeah, always just seemed a bit pointless - I could be earning points instead of pissing about with you bozos. Wink

I'll be around for tonight then I guess!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: DJ_Alexander_UK   Application: DJ_Alexander_UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: DJ_Alexander_UK
Page 1 of 1