Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

DarkCrow55s App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: DarkCrow55s App   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:58 pm

1. PSN ID:DarkCrow55

2. Name:John

3. Email:darkcrow55@gmail.com

4. Age:19

5. Country:US Pittsburgh,Pa

6. Headset:Yes

7. KDR:1.06

8. Have you achieved the rank of General:Yes

9. Previous Clans, If any:Rous

10. Games you played with these clans:None really the clan wasnt to active thats why i would like to come here

11. Why do you want to join [VoD]:well from what Pwn-Acct was telling me this is a great clan and everyones active in game and on forums so i would love to be apart of that.

12. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?:Yes of course cant wait

13. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you?Yes forums are what make the game fun so ya

14. Have you played 50 online match's? Over 500

15. Have you unlocked all secondary abilities? if not, please list the ones you haven't got.-Engineer and -Sabotuer

16. Other. Ive been playing with Pwn-Acct alot well for hours but i would love to play with some of the other clan members so add me to your friends list i guess i will see you all in the game soon and thanks for this opportunity to join your clan.

Last edited by DarkCrow55 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
OlympicSlagbag
VoD Commander
VoD Commander
OlympicSlagbag

Rep : 2

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkCrow55s App   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 am

Hey man,

KDR is your Kill/Death Ratio like in my "signature" it says 1.5776 or something, you would find that by logging onto killzone.com and then going to "My Killzone".

Recruitment isn't OPEN as such I know we have discussed letting 1 or 2 active bodies in, the man who makes the decisions is Toneh and since he's an OAP he won't be up just yet but im sure he will deal with your application when he changes his piss bag and manages to zimmerframe across to his PC Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bounceyjames.co.uk
Toneh
VoD General
VoD General
Toneh

Rep : 3

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkCrow55s App   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:41 am

OAP! how very dare you!

The only thing that troubles me is that you are from the US, and the time difference might not be adequate for our match times. We are looking for someone who will be VERY active so we will need you to show that you will be active before we approve you as a clan member.

Add us to your PSN, our names are in our profiles in the forum.
Back to top Go down

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: ....   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Ask Pun-Acct how active i am.And the time wont be a problem
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkCrow55s App   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:05 pm

DarkCrow55 wrote:
Ask Pun-Acct how active i am.And the time wont be a problem

Pwn-Acct* Razz
Back to top Go down

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkCrow55s App   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Nice one! Razz
Back to top Go down

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: ..   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:57 am

What do you mean nice one ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DarkCrow55s  App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkCrow55s App   DarkCrow55s  App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkCrow55s App
Page 1 of 1