Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

KingAJM aka Andy Mc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingAJM
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer
KingAJM

Rep : 2

KingAJM aka Andy Mc Empty
PostSubject: KingAJM aka Andy Mc   KingAJM aka Andy Mc Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 pm

1. PSN ID: KingAJM

2. Name: Andy Mc

3. Email: dont really wanna stick it on the forum (spam bots!). You know it anyway

4. Age: 19

5. Country: Scotland, UK

6. Headset: Yes

7. KDR: Average is about 2

8. Have you achieved the rank of General: Oh Killzone 2? I cant remember :-/

9. Previous Clans, If any: B3E, AAO, BnH, X-8.

10. Games you played with these clans: RFOM, Warhawk, COD4, BF's, MW2, WaW.

11. Why do you want to join [VoD]: Well i know their leader and probably some of the members within the clan. I have played alongside the leader and have had many good times and clan games along side. I feel that I need a clan with a few mates and a good few clan games when Killzone 3 comes!

12. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: Yup

13. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? Would be able to

14. Have you played 50 online match's? And hundreds more!

15. Have you unlocked all secondary abilities? if not, please list the ones you haven't got. Oh jesus. Cmon Nick! I played Killzone 2 but then everyone stopped and i traded it in Sad
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

PostSubject: Re: KingAJM aka Andy Mc   KingAJM aka Andy Mc Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm

andy you dont need to trial mate, i know you and would be ridiculous if i made you trial, you brought me into clan gaming with AAO all those years ago

and that application thread is soooo old lol, was from killzone 2 il have to get it updated to make it more relevent.
Back to top Go down
KingAJM
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer
KingAJM

PostSubject: Re: KingAJM aka Andy Mc   KingAJM aka Andy Mc Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:01 pm

I was gonna say LOL!

Listen mate, only if you think i can benefit the clan. I hate doing this there has to be trials involved if the others in the clan want to see me trial.

Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

PostSubject: Re: KingAJM aka Andy Mc   KingAJM aka Andy Mc Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 pm

yeah mate, we have a competitive side and casual side to the clan, i know your skill and your more than capable of being in the competitive side so i stuck you in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KingAJM aka Andy Mc   KingAJM aka Andy Mc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KingAJM aka Andy Mc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Applications and Trials-
Jump to: