Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Officer Postions available

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

Rep : 2

Officer Postions available Empty
PostSubject: Officer Postions available   Officer Postions available Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

2 additional positions are available to join luke as a VoD officer. Luke is in charge of recruitment so the other 2 positions will mainly be focused on the clan side of things however helping luke out recruiting is a bonus if you can.

officers must be active and loyal to VoD, you will be given the ability to arrange and accept clan matches aswell as have a major say in how VoD is run and the progress of the clan

if your interested then let us know and me and toneh will come to a decision on who will be the best choice, everyone will be considered ofcourse.

thanks guys,

Nick
Back to top Go down
KingAJM
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer
KingAJM

PostSubject: Re: Officer Postions available   Officer Postions available Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:27 pm

I put my candidcay forward. Give me a shout if you want to talk to me etc. I would like to talk to you and Toneh about the clan first Wink
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

PostSubject: Re: Officer Postions available   Officer Postions available Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:11 pm

yeah andy will do, btw i couldnt reply to you earlier on msn, i was signed into my hotmail at work and my msn abilities are disabled, i have to send a text to my phone to re-enable them i think
Back to top Go down
SpiritSharD
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer
SpiritSharD

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Officer Postions available   Officer Postions available Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Is an officer like a co-leader or something? Sorry, the term is new to be clan gaming-wise.

Anyway, I may be interested in taking up the role, however I've been quite busy recently, so unsure whether or not it would be wise. If I'm able to be flexible however, I'd gladly help out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer Postions available   Officer Postions available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer Postions available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Victory or Death-
Jump to: