Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

browncoat20 Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
browncoat20

browncoat20

Rep : 0

browncoat20 Application Empty
PostSubject: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 am

I'll start with the formalities.
1. PSN ID:
browncoat20
2. Name:
Allan
3. Email:
Available by request or admin.
4. Age:
5. Country:
United States
6. Headset:
Yes
7. Average KDR:
1.24 Killzone 3 Open Beta
8. Previous Clans, If any:
Omega Engineering Inc, Blue Moon
9. Games you played with these clans:
EVE Online, World of Warcraft (respectively)
10. Why do you want to join [VoD]:
I started searching for a competitive clan to play Killzone 3 with, and this post pointed me here. VoD appealed to me because iFearless_Uk's post showed that he was confident in the clan's skill and backed it up with a record.
11. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?:
While I operate in a far different time zone(PST), I would be able to participate on most days, including weekends.
12. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you?
I enjoy a thriving forum community, and I have actively posted on discussion boards in my previous clans.
13. Do you have experience with clanwars?
No.
14. Are you a member of www.consolegaming.eu?
No.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to playing with your clan. It would be a shame to waste good bullets on potential friends.

Allan
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:36 am

hey Allan thanks for the application, ill add you as a VoD trialist for now, make sure you add a few o fus on PSN so we can get some games together.

Obviously as the beta has stopped we wont be able to play right away but when the full game is released we can party up.

Again thanks for the app and welcome to our forum, look forward to playing with you soon.

Nick
Back to top Go down
SpiritSharD
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer
SpiritSharD

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Welcome to the forums mate!

Add me on PSN and we'll play a few games together come KZ3's release. Smile

EVE Online 'ey? I've got that (recently paid for some more game time, in fact) but find it incredibly boring. =/ I like the concept, but paying several months worth of subscription to finally do some good stuff (sounds like WoW) isn't exactly appealing to me. =(

Best of luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
browncoat20

browncoat20

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Great. I'm running through KZ2 now to hype up for the release. For PSN ids, do we have a roster I can look at, or should I PM people to get their info?

SpiritSharD, I'm actually still playing EVE, but it's a game that requires patience. I kinda enjoy the long term play, but it does suck starting off.

Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 pm

we do have a roster but a few people dont come on here often so best just to add the leaders for the time being, the people in either yellow or red on the forum.

never been into MMORPGs myself, more of a JRPG kinda guy. i did play rusescape for a bit though come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
browncoat20

browncoat20

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 am

Alright, I've added the two of you to my PSN friends.

I was curious if you guys have any experience playing with the Playstation Move. I've previously dismissed it as a crappy gimmick to compete with the Wii market, but I recently saw a video which made me rethink it to some degree.

Link here
It's a long video, but it has a good deal of information and the gameplay footage looks really good. I'm sure it's highlight footage, but do you guys think it presents a possible advantage?
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:03 am

Welcome to the forum Smile and good luck on the trial!
Back to top Go down
SpiritSharD
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer
SpiritSharD

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 pm

browncoat20 wrote:
SpiritSharD, I'm actually still playing EVE, but it's a game that requires patience. I kinda enjoy the long term play, but it does suck starting off.

Like I said, I love the concept (Sci-fi fan Razz), but it's just a game I can't seem to get into. Training new skills is tedious as you have to wait for so long (sometimes hindering mission progress), and the gameplay is quite boring early-days. In terms of the complexity, depth and overall presentation; I can't fault it; but it doesn't justify the £12 per month subscription.

iFearless wrote:
never been into MMORPGs myself, more of a JRPG kinda guy. i did play rusescape for a bit though come to think of it.

I played Runescape for a bit. It was actually quite enjoyable looking back, but just like any MMO it gets repetitive too quickly for me and it loses it's appeal. That, and cutting down trees for several hours is boring...

I guess MMO's aren't for me. Razz

browncoat20 wrote:
Alright, I've added the two of you to my PSN friends.

I was curious if you guys have any experience playing with the Playstation Move. I've previously dismissed it as a crappy gimmick to compete with the Wii market, but I recently saw a video which made me rethink it to some degree.

Link here
It's a long video, but it has a good deal of information and the gameplay footage looks really good. I'm sure it's highlight footage, but do you guys think it presents a possible advantage?

Nice one, I accepted. Smile

PS Move? I like the idea of it but I won't purchase the device myself. I much prefer the traditional controller and cannot see much difference gameplay/performance-wise.
Back to top Go down
browncoat20

browncoat20

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Figured I'd post an update. I bought the game today, and the additional maps are awesome. I'm a bit of a warzone junkie, so I haven't touched the other game modes. I was curious what mode you guys play for clan games. My K/D has improved somewhat, above 1.5 now. I seem to need a couple painful minutes to warm up, but I've had some great plays when I'm "in the zone."

My preferred class is the tactician, but not just for whoring kills with the M82. I enjoy controlling points, and victory seems to always come to the team holding all the TSAs.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what class I should train up next? I have the tactician maxed out and I'm starting to stockpile unlock points.
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 am

damn you lucky bastard getting the game today, i dont think il have mine till friday!

and yeah im a tactician too, in the beta i trained up tactician and medic, i might go for engineer this time instead not too sure.
Back to top Go down
browncoat20

browncoat20

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:10 am

I'm kinda feeling engineer, even if it's just to unlock the StA3 LMG as an extra Primary Weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: browncoat20 Application   browncoat20 Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

browncoat20 Application
Page 1 of 1