Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

explosivecheeese's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

explosivecheeese's application Empty
PostSubject: explosivecheeese's application   explosivecheeese's application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:15 pm

hello my PS ID is explosivecheeese, my name is rex. email is rexdv@hotmail.co.uk from, yes you guessed it the UK. unfortuantly i don't have a bluetooth headset so unable to use it in-game but can still listen to commands Very Happy my kDR is a little below 1 (i think, last time i check was last week, would have improved by now) i am a general, got there pretty quickly. tried to create my own clan once, but killzone didnt let me make it even though i'm a general... i havnt played any games with the clan so far, jsut saw you were recruiting and would like to be in some clan wars, always good to have someone to join isnt it? whether you know em or not, befreinding people in games is always good so you have people to join games with XD 8-9pm is the perfect time for me, unfortanatly on mondays and wednesdays i may not be able to soon and saturdays, apart from that completely available. i can when i have my pc, mines in for repairs currently, using someone elses so i won't be able to be on everyday, just maybe once a week until i get mine back.
Back to top Go down

explosivecheeese's application
Page 1 of 1