Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

Application (KZ3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lethalbizz

lethalbizz

Rep : 0

Application (KZ3) Empty
PostSubject: Application (KZ3)   Application (KZ3) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:54 pm

1. PSN ID: Lethalbizz

2. Name: I respond more to my nickname "Bizz" but Mike is the name

3. Email: bizzle2030atgmail.com (to protect my email)

4. Age: 22

5. Country: England

6. Headset: Yes i have

7. Average KDR: 1.05 on KZ2 (but i was much better in ks3 closed beta, usually top 3 end of match)

8. Previous Clans: Had a clan with friends in other games called SuddenDeath but we kinda stopped now, but i have to say it wasnt very competitive which is why am looking at you guys now which seems like you are.

9. Games you played with these clans: MW2, counterstrike source (CS.S)

10. Why do you want to join [VoD]: Well been looking for a good (UK) competitive clan for a while now and havent found anything worth while, then i saw your post on killzone website and you guys seemd promising.

11. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: i work during the day weekdays but yes i will be available from 7.30pm onwards and all day weekends.

12. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? indeed i can

13. Do you have experience with clanwars? not on kz2 no, which is a dam shame now i think about it..

14. Are you a member of www.consolegaming.eu? no but if i need to be then i can easily sign up.

To test me i hope i can be tested on the killzone OB as my friend ran away with my kz2 copy
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader
iFearless

Rep : 2

Application (KZ3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (KZ3)   Application (KZ3) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm

hi mate thanks for the app and thanks for signing up, ill add you as a trialist for now and we will play some games together when the open beta is out, add me as a friend - iFearless_uk

welcome to the site, stick around and get to know the guys
Back to top Go down
lethalbizz

lethalbizz

Application (KZ3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (KZ3)   Application (KZ3) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

thx will do
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

Application (KZ3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (KZ3)   Application (KZ3) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 am

Welcome to the site dude!
Back to top Go down
lethalbizz

lethalbizz

Application (KZ3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (KZ3)   Application (KZ3) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 pm

thx man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application (KZ3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (KZ3)   Application (KZ3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (KZ3)
Page 1 of 1