Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

My application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:35 am

1. PSN ID: Yeknom

2. Name: Eddy

3. Email: yeknom09@live.co.uk

4. Age: 15

5. Country: England

6. Headset: Yes

7. Average KDR: not sure...

8. Have you achieved the rank of General: yeah

9. Have you won 50 online matches: no

10. Previous Clans, If any: None

11. Games you played with these clans: see above

12. Achievements with these clans: see above

13. Why do you want to join [VoD]: its got a big community, obviously has alot of clan matchs, and seems an active group!

14. What sets you aside from other applicants: i dont know really, id say that im a good tactitian on killzone2 but ive had alot of FPS games before such as CoD - right from the start.

15. Whats more important Community/Achievement/Enjoyment: im between acheivement and community...id say the community.

16. Were you recommended? If so, by who: not really, you could say i saw an 'advertisement' on the killzone.com forums

17. Anything else you wish to state: i cant think of anything...

18. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: say my name and ill be there.

19. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you: Yeah!

Last edited by yeknom on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General
Prophet_Trio

Rep : 3

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:05 am

There is no age limit on this clan and your application will be handled very shortly Very Happy hopefully Razz
Back to top Go down

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 am

Trio wrote:
There is no age limit on this clan and your application will be handled very shortly Very Happy hopefully Razz

LOL...'hopefully'
Back to top Go down
lukester911
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer

Rep : 1

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:09 am

meh... most of us do stuff during the day, may I suggest acquiring yourself a headset for communication purposes, otherwise I'm afraid your application will fail almost instantly
Back to top Go down

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:20 am

lukester911 wrote:
meh... most of us do stuff during the day, may I suggest acquiring yourself a headset for communication purposes, otherwise I'm afraid your application will fail almost instantly

i have a headset synced with the ps3...just need to find a charger. but the reason i said no is because that i sound like a freak over microphone...
Back to top Go down
lukester911
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer

Rep : 1

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 am

I find your lac of confidence disturbing

+1 internets who sees the link there
Back to top Go down

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 am

Yeah ill use my head set then... and by the way ive nearly won 50 games...so thats a bonus
Back to top Go down
Toneh
VoD General
VoD General
Toneh

Rep : 3

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 am

A headset is always needed when we play as communications are key.

Also, have you gained all the secondary abilities yet?

A bit more experience and I think you will be a good candidate, watch out for announcements on tryout days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1