Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

Application: FrostJ23

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application: FrostJ23 Empty
PostSubject: Application: FrostJ23   Application: FrostJ23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

1. PSN ID: FrostJ23

2. Name: Barry

3. Email: Huskie_3@hotmail.com

4. Age: 20

5. Country: Scotland

6. Headset: Giotek EX-01 Wireless

7. Average KDR: 1.7 on xbox360 black ops, 1.8 gow2, 2.3 gow1 (was mainly a gow player)

8. Previous Clans, If any: no ps3 ones

9. Games you played with these clans: n/a

10. Why do you want to join [VoD]: Bout the only clan that seems to have what I'm looking for, active forum, active members.

11. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: yeah

12. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? Yeah

13. Do you have experience with clanwars? if its a site then no, in terms of clan matches i've played my fair share on the xbox, I know leagues and matches have rules etc

14. Are you a member of www.consolegaming.eu? had a login for xbox but never really used it, can make another account, I have a gb account at the mo which I use/used most of my overly competitive gaming.
Back to top Go down
KingAJM
VoD Senior Officer
VoD Senior Officer
KingAJM

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application: FrostJ23   Application: FrostJ23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:09 am

Ahhh another Scottish bloke!

Where from and the famous question.. Who do ya support?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: FrostJ23   Application: FrostJ23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:44 am

Falkirk

Dont support scottish teams, the games flawed.

When the leagues decided by two teams every year whats the point in the other teams even playing Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: FrostJ23   Application: FrostJ23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: FrostJ23
Page 1 of 1