Victory or Death Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **
Similar topics

iiN4T3ii2011 Application!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate2011

Nate2011

Rep : 0

iiN4T3ii2011 Application!! Empty
PostSubject: iiN4T3ii2011 Application!!   iiN4T3ii2011 Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:07 pm

1. PSN ID: iiN4T3ii2011

2. Name:Nathaniel

3. Email:iinateii2011@hotmail.co.uk

4. Age:21

5. Country:Wolverhampton, England

6. Headset:Yes

7. Average KDR:1.1

8. Previous Clans, If any:LFU

9. Games you played with these clans:Call Of Duty BO

10. Why do you want to join [VoD]: Finding a good gaming community in the UK these days is hard, and i am a solid gamer, but i also have a job and a girlfriend, but when i say im going to be on i will be on, and look for that kind of commitment from other players

11. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: Yes

12. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? Yes

13. Do you have experience with clanwars?Yes

14. Are you a member of www.consolegaming.eu?No

Although i know it is just gaming, i take it seriously, i am really competitive, and do enjoy a laugh, ive been looking for a good community for a while and also some other good players. Let me know what the next step is lads and thanks !

I also have pinnacle studios and can record gameplay, im in college studieing Website design and graphics so i can always be a help around the forums also.
Back to top Go down

iiN4T3ii2011 Application!!
Page 1 of 1